*This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for disclosure.
Hallelujah! Our Carrot Apple Ginger Juice is back!
Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
Prep time: Total time:
This juice is simply delicious! Sweet like apples, yet packs a punch with the ginger, this juice will have you up and out of bed first thing in the morning! Dare I say it… It’s better than coffee!
- 3 carrots
- 2 red apples (any variety – we used red delicious)
- 1 inch ginger root (start with less and work your way up)
- Toss all ingredients in the juicer and enjoy!
- Cut the apples before putting them in the juicer to avoid grinding the seeds and stem.
- Drink immediately, as juice tends to lose nutritional properties quickly.
- Throw the ginger in during the middle of juicing so other ingredients can help push it through.
Check out these amazing health benefits!
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene), Vitamin B, C, D, E, G, K
- Rich in biotin, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, organic sodium, phytonutrients, and some trace minerals
- Powerful antioxidant properties (from carotenes)
- Helps maintain vision, helps maintain epithelial tissue surrounding the organs, helps cleanse and restore the liver, restore alkalinity in the body, etc.
- Vitamin A, B, C, K, alpha-hydroxy acid (malic acid), phytonutrients, flavonoids, phenols, potassium, calcium, iron, and phosphorus
- Protects against cell and tissue damage, powerful antioxidant, promotes skin rejuvenation, natural laxative (aids in digestion and bowel movements), reduces inflammation, and has anti-cancer effects
- Contains essential oils, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin C, choline, folic acid, inositol, manganese, panthotenic acid, silicon, and a small amount of vitamin B3
- Helps anti-coagulate platelets (aka makes your blood platelets less sticky which reduces your risk of atherosclerosis), works as an aphrodisiac, aids with cold symptoms (immunity booster), aids digestion and upset stomach, reduces inflammation, relieves menstrual cramps, and reduces fever
Question: What health benefit is most important to you?