Mmmmm… There’s nothing better than a perfectly made green juice! It feels so detoxifying. It feels so right. It feels so pure.
This juice is the traditional green juice that comes to mind when you think about green juices. It’s sweet in a very subtle way and to me, the celery stands out most in this juice. Refreshing, crisp & green (yes, thats a flavor). Enjoy!
This was our MAIN green juice during our 3 Day Cleanse! We drank is twice per day and absolutely fell in love! Check out some of the healthy benefits of this green juice below!
Lean & Green Juice
- 6 kale leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 4 celery stalks (sticks)
- 1 granny smith apple
- ½ lemon
- Juice the lemon with a citrus juicer or by squeezing it with your hand and set aside.
- Toss remaining ingredients in the juicer.
- Combine lemon juice and juicer juice. Enjoy!
- Do not juice the rind of the lemon. Juice the lemon in a citrus juice or by squeezing it with your hand.
- Drink immediately, as juice tends to lose nutritional properties quickly.
Fuel your body, fuel your soul…
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, E, K, omega 3 ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), calcium, copper, iron, folic acid, potassium, chlorophyll, beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin
- Rich in flavonoids that control indigestion, inflammation and stress
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Anti-cancer properties that help fight cancer by boosting the repair of healthy cells and blocking the growth of cancer cells
- Vitamin C and A (anti-oxidants), folate, manganese, molybdenum, potassium, silica, sulfur, vitamin B complex, sodium, calcium, and phosphorus
- Helps alkalize the body, provides intense hydration, reduces inflammation, and acts as a diuretic for cleansing and flushing
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, potassium, folate, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, and amino acids
- Helps lower blood pressure, alkalizes the body, calms the body (great for cooling and reducing fever), and intensely rehydrates the body and replaces electrolyte loss
- Vitamin A, B, C, K, alpha-hydroxy acid (malic acid), phytonutrients, flavonoids, phenols, potassium, calcium, iron, and phosphorus
- Protects against cell and tissue damage, powerful antioxidant, promotes skin rejuvenation, natural laxative (aids in digestion and bowel movements), reduces inflammation, and has anti-cancer effects
- Vitamin A, B, C, potassium, folate, lycopene, phytonutrients, flavonoids, minerals, and alpha-hydroxy acid (citric acid)
- Powerful antioxidant activity
- Boosts immune system, aids in digestions, cleanses and detoxifies, freshen your breath, provide energy, reduces mucus, clears skin, aids in weight loss, alkalizes the body, reduces inflammation,fights cancer, and rehydrate your lymph system (click here for more amazing health benefits)
Question: What is your favorite green juice recipe? Comment below!