This was brutal! Do you ever have one of those days where your workout completely kicks your butt? This at home leg workout will be that day…
- Maybe it was the fact that I wasn’t really feeling it today…
- Maybe it was the fact that the weather was so gross outside…
- Maybe it was the fact that I waited until the last possible second to workout…
- Or maybe, just maybe, it was REALLY that hard…
You test it out and let me know!
This is a circuit routine meaning that you will complete Circuit 1, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 2, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 1 again, take a 1-2 minute break, and complete Circuit 2 again. In total you will complete 4 circuits.
- Chair / bench
- Weights (optional)
Need a demonstration of the exercises above? Check out these clips…
- Burpees – no pushup while down
- Jumping Squat
- Jumping Lunge
- Standing lunge – 5 pound weight in each hand (I eventually dropped the weights)
- Jumping Jacks
- Step Up + Knee Raise
- Sumo Squat – no weight
Did this kick your butt the way it kicked mine? Comment below and let me know!