Who said that eating healthy had to be boring? What if I told you that I eat THIS BROWNIE for my post-workout NUTRITION? I bet you would think I’m crazy, right? WELL…. I’m not lying! This brownie is PACKED with vitamins, nutrients & protein! And the best part is that you can make it in under a minute and there’s NO BAKING required!
No Bake Skinny Shakeology Brownies
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- water (varies)
- In a small bowl, melt 1 teaspoon coconut oil in the microwave (approx. 10 seconds).
- Add 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology to the melted coconut oil and mix. Note that this will be VERY DRY and not mix well.
- SLOWLY add water to the Shakeology mixture and continue to mix well. You are trying to reach a dough-like consistency that is slightly dry. You will want your mixture to be a little too dry (almost like play doh). If you add too much water, it will become VERY sticky and you can no longer make the brownie.
- Once you have a dough-like consistency, pick up the mixture, form into a brownie, and enjoy!
- If your brownie is too wet/sticky, you may freeze the mixture for several hours to create a healthy Shakeology fudge!
Time to get cooking! Comment with your favorite Shakeology dessert recipes below 🙂