Looking for a way to make HEALTHY chips? Check out this super SIMPLE recipe below! These healthy pita chips can be modified to meet YOUR dietary needs such as low calorie, gluten free, vegan, etc.– don’t worry, the recipe will tell you how!
- Pre-made pita bread (refer to notes)
- Olive oil / cooking spray
- Garlic salt (if desired)
- Preheat toaster oven (or traditional oven) to 350 degrees.
- Pull apart each pita pocket to create two pita circles.
- Cut each circle into 6 pieces (similarly to a pizza pie), lightly coat with olive oil or spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with garlic salt (or other desired seasoning).
- Cook in toaster oven (or regular oven) for 10 minutes or until crispy. That’s it!