Does the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse really work? Click here to read My Experience! Are you interested in kicking it up a notch? Check out the Shakeology 3 Day Refresh <– It’s my favorite out of the two plans!
How do you do the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
Prior to beginning the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse, it is best to ensure that you can fully commit to the program for the next three days. Weekdays may be a better option since weekends tend to include eating out, veering off of your set routine, and sometimes consuming alcohol.
When you commit to starting the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse, ensure that you have all of the items you need in your pantry and refrigerator. Trust me, you definitely don’t want to be driving to the grocery store during this time – the sweet smells lingering from the bakery will have you drooling and ready to quit. Clearly I learned this the hard way! It may also be wise to eliminate or hide the foods that you cannot eat so that you are not tempted to cheat at home.
Foods and beverages on your shopping list:
- Shakeology shake mix
- Green tea
- Salad ingredients (lettuce, tomato, broccoli, celery, bell peppers, spinach, kale and any other leafy green vegetable)
- Low fat dressing or homemade oil and vinegar dressing
- Lean proteins such as fish, white meat chicken or white meat turkey
- Low glycemic fruits (optional and recommended only if participating in a workout program while on the 3 day cleanse)
Foods and beverages to avoid:
- Added sugars
- Starches (rice, corn, potatoes, etc)
- Processed or canned foods
- Basically anything except leafy green vegetables, lean protein, low fat dressing, fruit, green tea and water
During the three days on the cleanse, you will be eating three meals per day, with two snacks in between. Breakfast and lunch will consist of Shakeology shakes and dinner will include a salad with your choice of lean protein. A sample meal plan can be viewed in the graphic above.
How can you purchase the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
Since this program is not sold through Beachbody, the only way to complete the cleanse is with the purchase of a full order of Shakeology. Click here for more information.
Looking to go one step further? Check out Shakeology’s 3 Day Refresh!
I recently tried the Shakeology 3 Day Refresh, and it was AMAZING! The 3 Day Refresh takes it one step further than the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse by added “Fiber Sweep” and unique “Vanilla Fresh” shakes. The meal breakdown is also different, as it contains a little more food. The breakdown is as follows:
- Breakfast: Shakeology, 1 Fruit, Green Tea, Fiber Sweep (unique to the 3 Day Refresh)
- Lunch: Vanilla Fresh shake (unique to the 3 Day Refresh), 1 Fruit, 1 Veggie, 1 Healthy Fat
- Dinner: Vanilla Fresh shake (unique to the 3 Day Refresh), 1 Dinner Recipe (from the recipe list)
For me, both cleanse yielded amazing (yet similar) results. You can find out more information regarding the Shakeology 3 Day Refresh by clicking here.
Still have questions?