It’s that time…
Fall is in the air…
The crisp winds…
The scent of cinnamon…
And pumpkin recipes galore!
Who’s excited for some pumpkin recipes? Today’s recipe is simple and sweet. With the Starbucks controversy flooding the internet, I’ve recreated a once-loved favorite with a healthy spin. With less than 40 calories and ready in under 5 minutes, I now present to you… the Simple & Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Simply & Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep time: 2-3 mins Cook time: 1-2 mins Total time: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup coffee (I used espresso)
- 1 teaspoon stevia (I used truvia)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- In a small mixing bowl or large mug, mix coffee, stevia and pumpkin pie spice with fork or whisk.
- Mix in vanilla, canned pumpkin and milk.
- Warm on stove top or in microwave. It is important to warm it up for it to taste just right and allow the flavors to properly mix. I warmed mine in the microwave 1-2 minutes.
- Serve in mug with optional milk froth or whipped cream topping.
Do you have a favorite PUMPKIN DRINK recipe? Share your favorite recipes in the comments below!