Are you looking to torch some fat and get a great workout? Check out this at home total body workout!
This is a circuit routine meaning that you will complete Circuit 1, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 2, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 1 again, take a 1-2 minute break, and complete Circuit 2 again. In total you will complete 4 circuits.
- Chair / bench
- Yoga mat / towel
- Weights (optional)
When I did this workout, it took me about 6-7 minutes to complete each circuit for a total of approx. 30 minutes. Click the links below for video demonstrations of the exercises. Next to each exercise is a note describing how I completed the movement and/or the weight I used.
- Squat & Press – 10 pound weight
- Knee Ups (Step Up + Knee Raise) – no weights
- Heel Touches – no weights
- Standing Lunges – 5 pound weight in each hand
- Burpees – no pushup while down
- Sit Ups – full sit up position and touched my toes (not crunches)
- Step Ups – 5 pound weight in each hand
- Pushups – on my knees
Have a question? Comment below!