Don’t you just LOVE a great arms and abs at home workout? Your arms may be shaking now, but I PROMISE that definitely won’t be the case in a few weeks if you stick with this circuit routine!
This is a circuit routine meaning that you will complete Circuit 1, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 2, take a 1-2 minute break, complete Circuit 1 again, take a 1-2 minute break, and complete Circuit 2 again. In total you will complete 4 circuits.
- Yoga mat / towel
- Weights (optional)
If you are unsure of the exercises above, feel free to check out the videos below for demonstrations of each move.
- Squat & Press (press weight overhead when you stand up)
- Burpees – no pushup while down
- Push ups
- Hand release push ups
- Sit Ups – full sit up position and touched my toes (not crunches)
- Up Up Down Down Commandos
- Mountain Climbers
- Leg Raises
- Heel Touches – no weights
How did you do? I LOVE the hand release push ups! Which exercise is your favorite? Test out some more move with these At Home & Travel Friendly Workouts.