Slightly sweet, tastefully tart, and with a hint of heat, this Cilantro Lime Dressing is truly multidimensional. Transform any dish with just a drop of this refreshing dressing. It’s the perfect companion to any meal. As we settle into springtime and await the summer sunshine, satisfy your soul with this unique blend of flavors.
It really can change ANY meal. I even ate this today with spaghetti. It was amazing and unlike any spaghetti dish I’ve ever had! Challenge your taste buds – try something new!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 4 tablespoons vegan sour cream
- (link to Motivate Your Plate)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, diced finely
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon stevia (add gradually)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Water (adjusted for consistency)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor once or twice while blending and/or add water gradually until you reach your desired consistency.
- You may substitute store bought vegan sour cream, regular sour cream, or greek yogurt in place of the homemade vegan sour cream.
- Be careful with the stevia/sugar conversion. Stevia is MUCH sweeter than sugar and it is best to add the stevia/sugar gradually until you reach your desired level of sweetness.
Tell me, what did you make to go with this tasty Cilantro Lime Dressing? Leave you response in the comments below!