*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Are you ready to take the leap and become a Beachbody Coach? If you’re looking at this page, then I can say WITH CONFIDENCE that you have what it takes! You do NOT need to be a health and fitness expert in order to succeed in this business. The only thing you need to succeed is the desire to help others live a happy healthy life. If you’re looking to create a happy healthy YOU and INSPIRE others to do the same, then you are in the right place.
Whether you choose to coach for the discount, to save just enough money to pay off a bill, or to create your OWN at-home business, YOU have the ability to make that decision. You can set your own hours, decide your own earning potential, and control the impact you have in the lives of others! Everyone needs someone that believes in them, someone to push them farther than they think they can go! Do you think you can you be that person for someone? If so, then I’d love to have you on my coaching team!
Who is Beachbody?
Beachbody is a world famous health and fitness company best known for products such as 21 Day Fix, P90X, T25, Insanity, Turbofire, Piyo… and even more notably… it’s superfood meal replacement shake, Shakeology. Sound familiar? Beachbody is that company you see when you’re flipping through late night TV and the infomercials make you stop dead in your tracks and PUT DOWN THE ICE CREAM. Again, sound familiar?
Beachbody was created in 1998 and completely revolutionized the at home fitness industry. I’m sure all of us have a friend with an illegal copy of P90X sitting somewhere in their living room. Am I right? And for those of you who know someone who actually completed the program, then you know it works. So what’s missing from this successful system? SUPPORT!
That’s where Beachbody Coaching comes into place. While you may be aware of the fabulous at home fitness programs and supplements Beachbody offers, you may not know that Beachbody also offers a business opportunity called Beachbody Coaching. Whether you’re a a health and fitness professional or simply a customer who fell in love with the products, if you have a passion to help others live happy healthy lives, then this opportunity is for you!
What is a Beachbody Coach?
A Beachbody Coach is someone (like you or me) who is proof that the products work. Have you started (or intend to start) your health and fitness journey? Are you excited to post your results along the way? Have you found yourself encouraging others to take to leap towards a healthier lifestyle? Has anyone ever asked YOU for advice as to how you lost those 10, 20 or even 50 pounds? If you answered YES to any of those questions, then you are already doing everything a Beachbody Coach does! This is for you!
As a coach, your job is to inspire, motivate, and help others achieve their health and fitness goals. Whether it’s by sharing your experiences on social media or hosting an online challenge group, your job is to provide accountability and support. Does that sound like something you’d like to do? And don’t worry, as a coach on my team I’ll teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about hosting a group and providing support!
This all sounds great, but ______ (fill in excuse here).
- You’re scared of what others may think of you…
- You’re not in “good enough” shape to be a coach…
- You don’t know enough to help someone else…
- You don’t have a transformation story…
- You like other forms of exercise too…
- Heck, you’re a personal trainer and like the IN PERSON stuff more…
- You’ll fail at the business…
- You won’t make money…
- You’ll come off as a salesperson and annoy your friends…
- You’re an introvert and talking to people scares the crap out of you…
- You don’t have the time…
Let’s break these down and overcome some barriers because as a coach, that’s what we do… We guide people through the process.
- You’re scared of what others may think of you… What are you scared of? Are you scared that people will make fun of you? Are you scared that they will think you made the wrong decision? I don’t know why but I had this reservation too. I guess I thought that people would look at me and say, “There’s that girl with a great degree and the potential to make it big in corporate america, but she’s given it all up to sell fitness prouducts. What an idiot!” Wow, sadly that was the truth. I did have a great degree and I did have a well paying job in the corporate world, but that wasn’t enough for me. I had no passion, no purpose, and no sense of belonging. I was a cog in a machine. A nothing. I was a failure. I failed every day when I woke up dreading to start my day. I failed when I abandoned my sense of self. I failed when I would cry every night during my two hour commute home. So if you believe that my decision to quit my job and become a Beachbody Coach was the wrong decision, then our perception of right and wrong is clearly different, but that is okay. Today, I wake up excited, without an alarm clock, and filled with passion and purpose. Today, I work harder than I ever have before. Today, I make a difference in the world. Let me be honest, I still do cry some nights, but it’s only when I’m sorting through my emails and reading the breathtaking stories of my customer’s weight loss or coach’s financial transformations – that’s when I cry. I cry those HAPPY tears because holy sh*t, I’m doing it – I’m making a difference.
- You’re not in “good enough” shape to be a coach… Who is? Really, name one person who is? I understand that you may be starting your journey and are nowhere near your goal weight, but why is that so important? Do you feel as if you are not good enough to help someone else? Do you feel as if you are not PROOF that the products work? Let be straightforward and say that I would MUCH rather be led by a passionate, motivated, hard working coach who is in the trenches with me giving it everything they’ve got day after day, rather than led by someone who I can’t relate to. Do you understand my struggles for meal planning and prep? Do you suffer from time restraints too? Do you have other responsibilities or a full time job? Do you have a family or spouse to worry about feeding? Are you relatable? If so, then this is for you! The only thing that matters is that you show up every day and bring your A game. Can you do that?
- You don’t know enough to help someone else… This may be true and that is okay. It’s called learning. We all do it. Even the greatest of people had to start somewhere – the beginning. It’s okay that you don’t know enough YET because that’s why you join a TEAM. We work together. We teach each other. We help each other grow and succeed. We provide trainings and guidance to build your confidence and grow your business. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back and we’ll show you the way!
- You don’t have a transformation story… You don’t need a transformation story to help others, you just need to have the passion and desire to change lives. While a transformation story is a great example that the products work for physical changes, what about all the other types of changes? Physical… Emotional… Financial… Maybe you’re already 100% happy with the way you look but you eat McDonald’s every day for lunch. Maybe it’s time for an internal (health) transformation. Maybe you need a solution to fitness while traveling? Or juggling mommyhood? Or just a change in routine? No matter what your reason is for starting a program and becoming a coach, you have a story! With each day, you are writing another page that someone can relate to.
- You like other forms of exercise too… Since when has this ever been a problem? Having too much love for exercise? This is a good thing! Beachbody is not all exclusive – you can enjoy running or weight lifting at the gym AND Beachbody too. Who says you can’t have it all? When it’s too cold outside to run, pop in a DVD and keep your cardio endurance going strong. Have a challenging strength workout at the gym? Compliment it with a nice at home yoga stretch! EXPAND your resources!
- Heck, you’re a personal trainer and like the IN PERSON stuff more… Like I mentioned above, who said you can’t have it all? I am a personal trainer and while I LOVE human interaction face-to-face, its pretty awesome to see how many MORE lives I can reach from a virtual platform. In the one hour I train in-person, I can host a challenge group with 25+ people all exercising, meal planning, and meeting their goals! That’s so cool!
- You’ll fail at the business… What? Why YOU? If tons of people have made a full time income (myself included) as a Beachbody Coach, then why would YOU fail? That just doesn’t make sense! The first thing we need to do is throw that attitude right out the window because with my team members – I won’t let this happen. If I can do it, so can you. And I will be there to show you how every step of the way!
- You won’t make money… You will make money if you treat it like a business. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme so if that’s what you’re expecting, you will need to look elsewhere. This is a 100% commission based job, and with any commission based job, you make money off of your OWN hard work. It’s as simple as that! Whether you’re selling health and fitness products as a Beachbody Coach or houses and condominiums as a Realtor, your income is completely dependent on YOU! Yeah, I said it! YOU CONTROL HOW MUCH YOU MAKE! Yes, there are cool bonuses when you’re team does great but YOUR income is 100% dependent on YOUR hard work. Make sense? You will not be relying on others to make you money for you, so if you are looking to sit back and make money off other people’s hard work then this isn’t the job for you.
- You’ll come off as a salesperson and annoy your friends… I don’t sell, I share. I know that the products work, I’ve had great success with them, and I’ve helped hundreds of people change their lives for the better. I share my success, the successes of my challengers, and the joys of coaching, but that’s it. I don’t want to convince you to do something because that only makes my life miserable. I choose to ONLY work with the WILLING. I share my stories and if someone is interested, then they reach out. It’s that simple! Most of my clients aren’t my friends and that is perfectly okay. I want to work with those who WANT to make the change. I hope this doesn’t sound harsh, but if I have to sell you on health and fitness then you probably aren’t ready to make the change. That’s okay, maybe you’ll come around, maybe you won’t, but either way, I’ll be here doing my thing (changing lives) and I’ll be ready to help you when your time comes. I’ll educate you, I’ll inform you, I’ll share my excitement with you, but don’t expect me to spend countless hours convincing you and “closing” you. I’m motivated by success, not money. I’d rather work for FREE with someone who’s dedicated than make a few bucks off someone who will easily give up.
Let’s look at this example…
Have you ever eaten at a really great restaurant and couldn’t stop telling everyone how amazing it was? Would you feel guilty if someone went to that restaurant because of your suggestion? No way! You’d be SO excited that someone else got to experience that greatness! Right? That’s the same thing as coaching. We fall in love with the products, share our stories, and get excited when others see the results too! It didn’t take a lot of time, you didn’t bother your friends, and you didn’t come off as an annoying salesperson. Right?
- You’re an introvert and talking to people scares the crap out of you… You’re not going to believe this, but I’m a HUGE introvert. I’m an awkward silence kind of person. A stand in the corner and wonder why no one is talking to me kind of person. A small talk avoider. A voicemail collector. A know-nothing about current events type of person. I am profoundly comfortable hiding out in my own space and I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty doing so. I would much rather send an email or a text than pickup the phone and call, but guess what – that’s okay because this is a virtual business and us introverts can finally unite! Also, I promise as you start to see the magic happen, it’s surprising how much more you have to say, how your confidence grows, and how your excitement to help others simply radiates from your heart. Talking to others becomes as easy as a 3-day Netflix Breaking Bad binge.
- You don’t have the time… Do you have time to brush your teeth? Shower? Eat dinner? Watch TV? Well then guess what, you have the time. It’s not about HAVING time, it’s about MAKING time. If this is something you’re truly passionate about, then you will find the time. You can put in as much or as little as you like, but I recommend at least 1 hour per day. Just remember that your income will be a direct reflection of your efforts. However, you DO NOT need to commit to a 40 hour work week in order to make a significant amount of money. You are in charge of your schedule and you are your own boss! If you can commit to a few uninterrupted hours a day, then you will see how rewarding this business can be. Sound good?
What does this cost? What are the requirements?
If you purchased a Challenge Pack (fitness program + 30 day supply of Shakeology) either in the past or intend to purchase one now, then the coaching sign up fee is waived and you can start for FREE! In my opinion, this is the best way to get started because you get a fitness program and Shakeology (at a discount) as well as your sign up fee waived. Plus, how do you plan to sell/share/promote a product that you haven’t even tried? All businesses require you to get a little skin in the game, usually some sort of schooling or certification that costs hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars just so you can QUALIFY for the job – right? My ask that you invest in a challenge pack is a FRACTION of the time and money… not to mention, you’ll get in great shape too! Challenge packs start at $160 and oftentimes are on sale for $140 so be sure to check them out and ask about the monthly promotions before signing up.
If you are an active military member or spouse, military veteran, or non-profit organization, then your coaching fee is waived and it is FREE to sign up with or without a challenge pack! If you meet this requirement and are interested in coaching, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the unique benefits for you! Thank you for your service!
If neither of these options match your circumstances, then the coaching sign up fee is $39.95.
Other Costs —> There is a $15.95 fee applied monthly (except for your first month) that is used to cover the cost of your online office, web tools, business trainings, marketing materials, and your 3 Beachbody websites. Although this fee may sound annoying, it is a small price to pay for all of the resources that you will get. If you are actively working the business, then we hope that you will be making WAY MORE than $15.95 each month to cover that cost. And if you decide NOT to actively work the business (but rather coach simply for the 25% discount), then you will be saving on average $390 every year just off of your Shakeology purchases! Even after repaying this monthly cost, you are still saving $200 each year. That’s like getting 2 MONTHS OF SHAKEOLOGY FREE at the coaches price! Not so bad now, right?
Additional Perks —> (Optional) You can elect to enroll in the Team Beachbody Club for $2.99/week. Club membership gives you access to Beachbody On Demand and custom meal planning tools. Also, once you reach Emerald Rank as a coach, Beachbody gives its club members FREE customers.
What materials / trainings do I get to start me off right?
This coaching sign up fee will cover the cost of your Coach Getting Started Guide, online office, web tools, trainings, marketing materials, and 3 Beachbody websites to get you started right away. As a member of my team, we will also provide you with exclusive team trainings, membership in private coach Facebook groups, cheat sheets, tutorials, and everything you’ll EVER need to be successful in this business. We’ve got your back!
Do you want to know what the 3 Beachbody provided websites look like? You can check out mine below! (Please note that you are not required to use these websites for your business to grow. You may promote your coaching business through social media, a personal website, or with direct product links to your customers.)
How do you make money?
You earn a 25% commission (paid weekly) on all sales that you make. Remember, you are in control of your business and your money making. As with any company, there are some added perks. For example, you may also earn a bonus (paid weekly) when you team of downline coaches is working the business and making sales. It’s like being a Regional Manager and your sales team does well this month – you all get the holiday bonus from the boss! Make sense? This is just an added perk, but it does add up fast up as your team grows.
As a coach, you also SAVE money. You’ll receive a 25% discount on all products and programs as well as get first access and exclusive access to new products and programs. Pretty cool!
And as a reminder, you can cancel coaching at any time. There is no quota, no obligation, and no penalty or fees for canceling. I simply ask that you reach out to me FIRST to let me know what’s wrong. If I can help, then I’d love to do so.
Why Health & Fitness Coaching? Why with me?
Health and fitness is always going to be in demand. People are always going to want to lose weight, get healthier, and learn how to take control over their lives. As a coach, you are teaching people how to live happier healthier lives. You aren’t saying “take this pill” or “lose weight fast”, you are teaching others to make health and fitness a lifestyle. You are teaching long term results and long term success. There is no better feeling than knowing that YOU were able to change someone’s life in a positive (and healthy) way.
As part of my team, I will teach you EVERYTHING you need to be successful in this business. Whether you are looking for a part-time gig or really looking to make this a full-time job (like me), I promise to get you to YOUR goal. I’ve done the grunt work to figure it all out and I don’t want you to recreate the wheel. I WANT to GIVE you my tools for success so that you can get started right away. Plus, you’ll get enrolled in our exclusive jumpstart training programs, added to our private coach Facebook groups, and have access to me (and our team of Elite coaches) for all of your questions.
As part of my team, I will not pressure you to make sales or pressure you to increase in rank. I know many coaches sign up just because they want the 25% discount and that is totally okay! I want you feeling great about yourself and achieving results. Your results are going to naturally speak for themselves so keep doing what you’re doing and keep being awesome!
Finally, and most importantly, you will be getting unlimited support! With me as your coach, I can guarantee that you are in good hands. Between my coaching family, our team, and our upline, you will feel MORE than supported and ready to grow!
You keep saying “team”… What is a team?
When you sign up to coach, you get a coach mentor (so in this case, that would be me) and a team of coaches to help you along the way. Our team serves to provide countless resources, trainings, webinars, etc. So why join my team? It’s simple, because you want to work with me! You have faith in my process, the work I’m doing, my beliefs, my passions, etc. and you want a sponsor who will guide you on a similar path. Does that make sense?
Whether you are looking to save money off of your next Shakeology purchase, supplement your income, pay off debt, or create a full-time Health & Fitness Coaching company, there is a Beachbody Coaching option just for YOU! Our team will provide you with the utmost support, training, and resources to get you started on the right track and meet your unique goals.
If you’re ready to take the next step and become a Beachbody Coach, please send me an email so we can chat and ensure that coaching with me is the right fit for you.
Once you are all signed up through the OFFICIAL Team Beachbody site, I will send you a welcome email, sign you up for our EXCLUSIVE team training, add you to our private coach Facebook groups, and schedule our “Getting Started Right” call. Like I said before, you are in good hands! Ready to join? Click below to complete the application!
Still have questions?
Email at email@example.com and I will be happy to answer your questions! Let’s work together to create a happy healthy (and financially fit) you!