You can NEVER go wrong with pancakes. We made these AWESOME vegan pancakes from Foodie Fiasco and they have completely transformed my world! Low calorie, whole wheat (gluten free option available), vegan pancakes that will have you eating breakfast for dinner just about ever night! They are THAT good!
You can get the full recipe at Foodie Fiasco but here are some of the ingredients that you will want to have on hand…
- ¼ cup white whole wheat flour (we used whole wheat pastry flour)
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup almond milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Sweetener, to taste (we used 1 Tbsp Truvia/stevia)
And the best part is that they are only 110 calories for the ENTIRE stack!